TURBO Ordering & Shipping
When will I get my order?
- Orders are processed daily, Monday through Friday.
- Orders placed by 2:30 PM EST typically ship that same day.
- Orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will ship the next business day.
- You will receive an email order confirmation right after you place your order, and another one with tracking information right after it ships.
What are my shipping options?
We ship using FedEx, UPS and the US Postal Service from the San Francisco Bay Area. You will have the option to select:
- Standard (3-7 Business Days) – We're happy to offer a flat rate of $5.95 - $7.95 (continental US orders), regardless of how heavy your package is, or where it is shipping.
- FREE Standard (3-7 Business Days)1
- Priority Mail (1-3 Business Days)2
- FedEx Express Saver (3 Business Days)
- UPS Three-Day Select (3 Business Days)
- FedEx 2 Day (2 Business Days)
- UPS Second Day Air (2 Business Days)
- Fedex Standard Overnight (1 Business Day)
- UPS Next Day Air (1 Business Day)
1Available on all domestic US orders over $129 only.
2Ships via USPS from zip 94577. Typical delivery in 1-3 days. Delivery times not guaranteed by USPS or TickleKitty. Delivery estimates from USPS can be found here.
Please note that orders are not processed or delivered on Saturday, Sunday, or major holidays. A complete list of holiday closures can be found below under "Closed for the Holidays". Business days are considered Monday thru Friday. Saturday and Sunday are not considered transit days for packages, regardless of the shipping speed selected. If you place a "Next Day Air" order on Friday before 2:30 PM EST, your order will be delivered on Monday. If you place a "Next Day Air" order on Friday after 2:30 PM EST, your order will be processed and shipped out on Monday and you will receive it on Tuesday. These shipping methods are not available to all locations and addresses and we cannot be responsible for carrier delays or lost, stolen or misdirected shipments by the carrier.
Once your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation with the tracking number for the package. You can login to your Account any time for real-time delivery status updates. Or, feel free to Contact Us and we’d be happy to assist you.
Give your lover the pleasure of choosing their own delights with a TickleKitty.com
e-Gift Card. Our e-Gift Cards are completely digital and delivered by e-mail with an applicable code, entered in the "Gift Card or Discount" field during checkout.
Sorry, only one discount code can be applied per order. Use the one that will give you the best discount possible!
Free Shipping Promotions
Orders placed with Free Shipping promotions will be shipped Ground service and applies for orders in the continental US only. Please allow 3-7 business days for receipt. If you wish to receive your order sooner, you can choose and pay for an expedited shipping service.
When your order arrives at your door, it’s in a plain box—with NO CLUES as to what’s inside. The return address label simply says it's from “TK Press”.
International Shipments: Import Duty, VAT and Other Taxes
Customers with shipping addresses outside of the US are solely responsible for all duties, import taxes and brokerage fees. These are not included in the cost of shipping or handling of your order. Customs, duties, and taxes vary widely from country to country; please check with your local customs agency for details on estimated costs. Customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable: so if you refuse a shipment because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage, customs, duty, taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Closed for the Holidays
While our Tickle Kitty Boutique is open 24/7, our warehouse is closed (and we do not ship) on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day (January 1st)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (July 4th, 2016)
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- The Friday After Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve (December 24th)
- Christmas Day (December 25th)
- Day After Christmas (December 26)
- New Year's Eve (December 31)
- New Year's Day (January 1)